Skip to main content
You are here
- Multiple projects involving EMPI APIs and Epic APIs
Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- The Integration Services team is working with other business units within UCSF (such as School of Medicine) to support their Mule development work.
2/22/21 Issue with unexpected e-mails coming from PowerDMS to UCSF users. Vendor has been contacted. UCSF IT ServiceDesk will be sending a communication.
- This project provides an integration to load employee information from Enterprise Directory Services (EDS) to support UCSF School of Nursing and UCSF Regulatory Affairs in in rolling out PowerDMS, a policy and procedure management software solution
- UCPath is the University of California’s priority program to implement a single payroll, benefits, human resources and academic personnel solution for all UC employees. As a part of this project Integration services team are providing several API’s (Application Program Interfaces) for downstream systems to consume by exposing following data from ODS (Operational Data store) and EDS(Enterprise Directory Services):
- Jobcode and
- Earning distribution data
- The project is slotted to Go live on June, 2020
- Service Hub is a tool for managing and responding to interpreter requests. This project is to allow integration between ServiceHub with APEX so that different data during appointment- making process is interchangeable between systems (APEX and ServiceHub) to be utilized by clinic staff and interpreter services as well as stored in Apex for audit and reporting purposes.
- The Project is slotted to Go live on January,2020