HL7 Interfaces through Cloverleaf
- Integration tool for UCSF Medical Center and beyond
- Solves the problem of sharing and exchanging data and connects both modern and legacy applications
- Health Level-7 (HL7) – de facto format/language for healthcare applications
- Normalizes data
- Current HL7 integrations at UCSF include Admission Discharge Transfer (ADT), scheduling, orders, results, transcriptions, insurance eligibility, charges, medical history, and physician information.
- New requests require collaboration from multiple teams. To start this process, create a new ticket in ServiceNow and assign it to the IT Project Management Office or email the project coordinator.
- For more information about what kinds of interfaces exist to the Epic electronic health record, please visit OpenEpic and browse their offerings.