Submit a Ticket
- Contact the UCSF IT Service Desk to open up support tickets and have them assigned them to our team. We have two assignment groups:
- Apex_Interface_Production_Support - used for Apex interface support
- ITS_BA_Integration_Services - used for support of the Mule platform (Enterprise Service Bus and API Manager)
- All users at UCSF can create tickets via the Employee Self Service Site.
- Our on-call support is listed in Pager Duty
- Apex - Our primary on-call schedule is listed under Apex – Interface Production Support Level 1. Our secondary on-call is level 2.
- Mule Platform - Our on call schedule is listed under "Mule-Platform Support"
- Contact our group distribution list
Requests for new interfaces/changes to an existing interface:
- Access the Employee Self Service Site
- Select the Consulting And Development option in the Order Specific IT Services section (will require MyAccess login).
- Select the Interface Request form.
Complete the form and then click Order Now. A representative from the team will contact you in order to review your responses.