Once all testing is complete and there are no outstanding issues we are ready to move into the deployment phase.
Cutover planning should begin while the Testing phase is wrapping up.
- Cutover Planning
- Establish go/no go criteria for go live.
- Define change control needs.
- Communication Plan.
- Create detailed timeline to the minute.
- User accepts cutover plan.
- Production GO LIVE
- Execute cutover plan.
- Go/no go decision.
- User signoff.
- Transition to support and maintenance.
- Project close out and communications.
- Support and Maintenance