Skip to main content
You are here
- Multiple projects involving EMPI APIs and Epic APIs
Time Tracking Integrations
- Obtain leave request information from Operational Data Store (ODS) via Mule platform to UCSF IT PMO instance of Workfront (using Workfront APIs).
- Project kicked off in April 2017 and is currently in the build phase.
HR CRM (ConnectMe)
- Support UCSF’s Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) team in rolling out a 3rd party Salesforce application, ConnectMe, by providing data from UCSF Operational Data Store (ODS) to Salesforce staging tables.
- Project kicked off in February 2017 and is currently in the build phase.
Information Health Exchange - Retrieve Form Data Capture (IHE-RFD)
- Pilot is to link Apex, via button and IHE RFD, to SalesForce/OneSource Surgical/Pathology Checklist form which captures data in Salesforce
- Project kicked off in July 2016 and is currently in the functional testing phase.
Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- The Integration Services team is working with the Athena team on a Mule application for OneSource project (XSLT transformer)
- The Integration Services team is working with the SuperAlarm team to support their Mule development work
Mule Platform Projects
- Mule platform move to Quincy Data Center
- Development servers successfully migrated in May 2017
- Stage and production servers scheduled to migrate by end of June 2017
- Project restarted in April 2017