Skip to main content
You are here
MedHub to Student Information System (SIS)
- Support the UCSF MedHub Project Team and the Medical Education group within the UCSF School of Medicine in rolling out MedHub UME by facilitating two integrations between MedHub and UCSF’s Student Information System (SIS):
- Add/drop information for course enrollment for students in Years 3 and 4 of UCSF School of Medicine.
- Grades information for students in Years 3 and 4 of UCSF School of Medicine.
- Project kicked off in May 2017 and is in the design/build phase.
- Multiple projects involving EMPI APIs and Epic APIs
HR CRM (ConnectMe)
- Support UCSF’s Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) team in rolling out a 3rd party Salesforce application, ConnectMe, by providing data from UCSF Operational Data Store (ODS) to Salesforce staging tables.
- Project kicked off in February 2017, the integration went live with a soft go-live in June 2017. Full project go-live is scheduled for September 2017
Information Health Exchange - Retrieve Form Data Capture (IHE-RFD)
- Pilot is to link Apex, via button and IHE RFD, to SalesForce/OneSource Surgical/Pathology Checklist form which captures data in Salesforce
- Project kicked off in July 2016 and is currently in the functional testing phase.
Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- The Integration Services team is working with the Athena team on a Mule application for OneSource project (XSLT transformer)
- The Integration Services team is working with the SuperAlarm team to support their Mule development work